Brand: Educational Advantage
Contents: 125 beads, 38 double-sided cards (14 x 15cm) and 38 x 23cm strings
L x W x H: 15.5 x 22 x 5.5 cm
Weight: 0.95 kg
Cleaning Method: Hand Wash with Mild Sterilizing Detergent
- A great set for teaching the new letters and graphemes you need to learn in phase 3 of the letters and sounds programme.
- Cards are initially laid out with the yellow side facing up to show the picture of the word.
- Pick a card and identify the missing word. Form the word using a string and beads, then lay the word on top of the card.
- All the words are taken from the bank of suggested words for teaching the new letters and graphemes in phase 3 of letters and sounds.
- Self-checking cards with answer on reverse side.
- The beads are orange and dark purple to match phases 2 and 3.
Warning: Small Parts & Long Cords
Choking hazard due to small parts: Not suitable for children under 3 years old
Strangulation hazard due to long cords