Brand: Educational Advantage
Contents: 10 brightly coloured post boxes each with a number on the front (1-10) and 100 colour-coded cards
L x W x H: 33 x 30 x 8 cm
Weight: 1.43 kg
- Answer the addition and subtraction questions on the card and post into the correct box.
- Self-checking answer is printed on the reverse of the card.
- Two levels of difficulty. Cards are colour coded.
- 100 colour-coded cards split equally between:
- 25 green cards with basic addition questions (e.g. 4 + 4 = ?).
- 25 red cards with more complex addition questions (e.g. 4 + ? = 7).
- 25 blue cards with basic subtraction questions (e.g. 8 - 5 = ?).
- 25 orange cards with more complex subtraction questions (e.g. ? - 2 = 7).
- Teaches addition and subtraction skills.
- Develops sorting and fine motor skills.
- Cards measure 5cm x 3.5cm.
- Post boxes measure 14cm x 6cm x 6cm.
- Ideal resources for practising number bonds to 10.