Brand: Educational Advantage
Contents: 10 cubes, 6 right angled triangles, 8 sphere pieces, 8 cylinder pieces and 15 workcards with model ideas
L x W x H: 24 x 28 x 10 cm
Weight: 1.02 kg
- A great way for younger children to be introduced to geometry using 3D magnetic shapes.
- Includes 32 pieces - 10 cubes, 6 right angled triangles, 8 sphere pieces and 8 cylinder pieces.
- Make complete spheres using 8 spherical parts or use 4 cylindrical parts to make a cylinder.
- All the shapes are chunky and connect together with ease.
- Yellow blocks attract blue blocks and like colours repel.
- Teaches the principles of magnetism.
- Includes 15 workcards with model ideas.
- Cube blocks measure 5cm3.