Brand: Educational Advantage
Contents 4 boards, 32 button pieces, 8 laces, 10 x double-sided work cards
Packaging Sturdy Reusable Carton
Cleaning Method A dry or slightly damp cloth with mild soap or detergent - wipe dry
Piece Count 54
Certification FSC® certified
- Children will learn colour and shape recognition as they lace each button onto the boards.
- This set comes with 10 double-sided cards (15 x 19.5cm) which give different challenges across 3 levels.
- Green beginner level which shows 1 shape in different colours
- Yellow intermediate level which shows 1 colour in different shapes.
- Red advanced level which shows a mix of different colours and shapes.
- The set includes 32 FSC® certified pine wood buttons measuring approximately 4 x 4cm in 4 colours and 4 shapes.
- The 4 boards (20 x 20cm) are made from FSC® certified plywood and feature integral holes for threading your shapes using the 8 laces included with this set.
- Ideal for developing fine motor skills.
- Suitable for collaborative play, with several children able to use at the same time.
Warning: Long Cords
Strangulation hazard due to long cords: Not suitable for children under 3 years old