Brand: Educational Advantage
Contents: 46 double-sided cards, 5 post boxes, teacher and Eatwell Guide
L x W x H: 32 x 15 x 8 cm
Weight: 0.75 kg
- Learn all about healthy eating and the Eatwell Guide with this fun posting game.
- The front of each card has a real life photo of a piece of food and the reverse side is coloured to match the post box with the correct food group.
- Teachers lay the cards on a flat surface, image side up. Children have to identify the image, select the correct food group and turn over the card to see the answer. They then post it into the correct post box.
- Teaches healthy eating, and food and nutrition.
- Develops sorting and fine motor skills.
- Cards measure 5 x 3.5cm.
- Post boxes measure 14cm x 6cm x 6cm.
The Eatwell Plate defines the government's advice on a healthy balanced diet across 5 food groups and is published by Public Health England in association with the Welsh government, the Scottish government and the Food Standards Agency in Northern Ireland.
Warning: Small Parts
Choking hazard due to small parts: Not suitable for children under 3 years old